By Trucchi's on December 3, 2019
By Trucchi's on November 21, 2019
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups Artichoke Hearts, Drained and Chopped
- 2 Cups Frozen Spinach
- 1 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Chives
- Combine all ingredients together in a Crock Pot. Stir.
- Cook on Low for 2 Hours.
- Serve with Chips and Enjoy!
By Trucchi's on November 19, 2019
By Trucchi's on November 15, 2019
- 1 Bread Boule
- 1 Wheel of Brie Cheese, Top Rind Removed
- ½ Cup Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 4 Slices Bacon, Cooked and Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Thyme
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, To Season
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Carefully slice the top quarter off of the Bread Boule.
- Hollow out the middle of the Bread Boule. Cut around the edge of the bread about 1.5 Inches a part. Do not cut all the way down.
- Brush with Olive Oil. Sprinkle 1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Place the Brie Wheel inside the hollowed out Bread.
- Cover with Cranberry Sauce. Add on the Bacon. Sprinkle remaining Thyme.
- Place the top of the Bread back on.
- Bake for 20 Minutes on a baking pan lined with Parchment Paper.
- Serve immediately.
By Trucchi's on November 14, 2019
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1½ Cups Shredded White Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- ⅓ Cup Dried Cranberries
- ⅓ Cup Chopped Pecans, PLUS for Coating
- ⅓ Cup Sliced Almonds
- ⅓ Cup Chopped Green Onion
- Crackers, For Serving
- Combine all Ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape the mixture into a ball.
- Roll the ball into Chopped Pecans to coat.
- Refrigerate to chill.
- Serve with Crackers.
By Trucchi's on November 12, 2019
Please Place Dinner Orders By: Thursday November 21, 2019.
Dinners are Boxed & Refrigerated Available for Pick Up on Wednesday, November 27th.
By Trucchi's on August 8, 2019
Throughout the month of August, we will be collecting school supplies in all of our stores to donate to local organizations such as Citizens For Citizens. Drop off the school supplies into our collection bins in any of our store locations. We will be collecting supplies for students ages 5 – 15. Bring any of the following school supplies listed above to our store locations throughout the month of August.
All Supplies will be donated to the following local organizations:
Citizens For Citizens (West Bridgewater and both Taunton Stores)
St. Vincent De Paul of Abington (Abington Store)
Solanes Casey Food Pantry (New Bedford Store)
St. Vincent De Paul of Middleboro (Middleboro Store)
Posted in Community, Young At Heart | Tagged Back To School, Citizens for Citizens, Community Is The True Key, School Supply Drive, Solanes Casey Food Pantry, St. Vincent De Paul, Young At Heart, Your Hometown Store
By Trucchi's on July 28, 2019
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Shredded Cucumber (Squeeze out excess water before adding to Dip)
- ¼ Cup Fresh Dill, Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- Lemon Juice, To Taste
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- Cucumber Slices or Crackers, For Serving
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl. Mix well.
- Serve with Cucumber Slices, Bread or your favorite Cracker for dipping.
By Trucchi's on July 28, 2019
- 3 Cups Fresh Cranberries
- 1½ Cups Chopped Pear
- 1½ Cups Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 Cup Peach Preserves
- ⅓ Cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest, Shredded Finely
- Add Cranberries, Pears, Onion, Preserves, Brown Sugar, Balsamic Vinegar, Mustard and Lemon Zest into a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cover and let simmer for 30 minutes or so, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a glass bowl (heat proof). Let it cool down to room temp.
- Cover with foil and let chill in the refrigerator for about 4 hours.
- Serve chilled.
By Trucchi's on July 25, 2019
- 1 Tub Cool Whip
- 1 Package Jell-O Coconut Cream Instant Pudding Mix
- Juice from ½ Lime
- Coconut Flakes
- Fresh Cut Fruit
- Add 1 Package of the Jell-O Pudding Mix into the Cool Whip. Mix together well.
- Squeeze Juice from Half a Lime. Stir together.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Spread Coconut Flakes onto a Baking Sheet, try to keep the flakes all as one layer to toast evenly.
- Pop in the oven for 5-10 Minutes (Flip with Spatula half way through baking).
- Sprinkle over your Dip and Serve with your favorite Fruit!