All prices listed below apply to our 5/16/10 – 5/22/10 ad ONLY.
– 1/4 Cup Lemon juice
– 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 2 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard
– Salt and Pepper, To Taste
– 1 Lb. Beef Round Eye Round Steak ($3.49 Lb) Sliced 1 1/2 inches thick
– 4 Cups Romaine Lettuce, Chopped ($1.49 ea)
– 1 Stalk California Sleeved Celery ($1.69 ea.), Chopped
– 1 Medium Cucumber, Chopped
– 1 Tomato, Diced
– 4 Pitas, split open
Preheat broiler. In large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, mustard salt and pepper. Marinate steaks by laying them in a shallow dish and pouring in half the dressing. Allow to marinate for 10 minutes (turning once). While they are marinating grab a large bowl and mix together lettuce, cucumber, celery and tomato. Toss salad with remaining dressing. Move the beat to a broiling pan. Cook for at least 5 minutes on each side for medium rare. Let the meat cool down on a cutting board. Slice into thin strips. Put the salad into a warmed pita pocket and enjoy.